Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Finnally!!!! :)

  After 2 years of searching I have FINALLY found a toy poodle to add to my life :). I have decided to make a blog/website for one of my biggest purchases (toy poodle) in my life so far. This site is mostly for my toy poodle but occasionally I will be posting blogs and pictures of my other pets. I will post blogs weekly and try my best to answer any questions you have. I will also be posting videos on my YouTube channel (the link will be on my home page).
    Ok, so on Monday July 16, 2012; I purchased a tiny toy poodle from a breeder in Bakersfield ca. He is a 5 week old red toy poodle and will be ready to go home on Aug.4 2012. I originally was going to get one from a poodle rescue, but after having fostered a couple of them, I realized it wasn’t going to work out. So, I started my search for a female tiny toy poodle that was either red, black, dark apricot, or chocolate. I never knew the search was going to be so difficult. I took female of my check list and decided a male poodle will be fun to, so I purchased him: D.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - can you post this Blog at The Toy Poodle Community at vorts.com? Our members will love it!
    We are looking for contributors. Please help us.
    It's easy just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Classifieds, Photos, Videos, etc.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    http://www.vorts.com/poodles_toy/
    Thanks,
    James

    Please they are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete